How to bring to Estonia a staff from outside the European Union?


In order to bring a staff (for example, a ship welder) from outside the European Union (for example, from Russia or Ukraine), you need to obtain a residence permit and a work permit for said staff. The process takes 30 to 60 calendar days.

Punamoon OÜ can offer assistance and give advice on these issues. We do organize and conduct a competitive tender for the selection of a staff, prepare a set of documents for the Migration Department, liaise and help answer questions from the Migration Department.

Start typing and press Enter to search