How to bring to Estonia a staff from outside the European Union?


In order to bring a staff (for example, a ship welder) from outside the European Union, you need to obtain a residence permit and a work permit for said staff. The process takes 30 to 90 calendar days.

Punamoon VNZ OÜ can offer assistance and give advice on these issues. We prepare a set of documents for the Migration Department, liaise and help answer questions from the Migration Department.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search